1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Chocolate Pecan Cookies
La Dilettante's Note:
This recipe was in our local paper yesterday, courtesy of Mr. Mitchell Moore of Campbell's Bakery. I made a batch this morning, and they are sooooo deeply chocolate-y and rich! Crisp outside, chewy inside...perfect. Hint: chill dough, and slightly underbake for maximum chewiness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cocoa, sugar, and pecans.
- 2Stir in egg whites and vanilla, and mix until blended, but do not whip. Chill for half an hour.
- 3Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet lined with parchment.
- 4Bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes. Remove to rack to cool.
- 5Pour a glass of milk and eat half of them yourself.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Chocolate Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g