Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Gluten-free, peanut butter, pumpkin & chocolate chips make for a special dessert!
- 1 (16 ounce) jar natural-style peanut butter or 1 (16 ounce) jar almond butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup sugar or 1⁄3 cup sugar substitute
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- With mixer, blend all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Stir in coco late chips.
- Spoon into 14 muffin tins.
- Bake 15minutes. Will be slightly moist when tested with a toothpick. Do not overbake.