Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Gluten-free, peanut butter, pumpkin & chocolate chips make for a special dessert!
Make and share this Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- With mixer, blend all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Stir in coco late chips.
- Spoon into 14 muffin tins.
- Bake 15minutes. Will be slightly moist when tested with a toothpick. Do not overbake.