Gluten-free version of a childhood favorite. If you can get gluten-free oats go ahead and use them instead of the quinoa flakes if you prefer. I am just guessing at the servings, you can make the cookies as large or small as you like, the number you get depends on the size you make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, milk and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring often. Keep at a boil for one minute, then remove from heat.
- 2Immediately stir in the quinoa flakes and nuts (if using).
- 3Drop hot mixture into desired size piles onto wax or parchment paper. Let cool.
- 4Once cooled and set, remove cookies from paper and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free cocoa powder