1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Chocolate Mint Brownies, Microwave Recipe(GF)
Its quick easy and delicious and no one can tell its Gluten Free!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter or 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup sifted rice flour
- 1/2 cup sifted cocoa
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1Beat together eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt for one minute.
- 2Add melted butter or canola oil. Stir well with a wooden spoon (not mixer) so that the sugar is well mixed with the butter or oil. Stir in the sifted flour, cocoa and walnuts Lightly spray or grease a glass 10 by 10 inch baking pan.
- 3Microwave on High for 5- 6 minutes.
- 4When done the top looks dry but will spring back.
- 5In a 1000 watt microwave I recommend baking on medium high for 5- 6 minutes.
- 6Icing Stir together icing ingredients and spread over cooled brownies.
- 7Glaze Melt ingredients together in glass measuring cup in the microwave for about 1 minute on medium.
- 8Drizzle over peppermint icing layer.
- 9Chill and slice.
- 10Makes about 25 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chocolate Mint Brownies, Microwave Recipe(GF)
Serving Size: 1 (871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 91.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g