Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
These Gluten free treats are really easy to make, the clean up is quick and they are really really yummy. They taste just like the chocolate covered marshmallows eggs that you can buy at Easter. I just recently got this recipe and they are now one of my new favorites.
- 1 (250 g) package large marshmallows
- 1 (700 g) package chocolate chips, melted
- 2⁄3 cup chopped almonds
- Dip marshmallows, one at a time, in melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each marshmallow. Gently shake off excess chocolate.
- Place marshmallows, in single layer, on sheets of wax paper, sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoons almonds.
- Put in fridge for about 1-1/2 hours or until chocolate hardens. Store in airtight container at room temperature.