Recipe by Gluten Free Mommy
These cookies do not taste like gluten-free cookies. They are not fragile like gf cookies either! Chocolate lovers only!
Top Review by mommyluvs2cook
These are FANTASTIC!! But hey, how could you go wrong with a recipe that 80% chocoloate, haha :P The texture of these are spot on though and you wouldn't even be able to tell they are gluten free if you weren't aware of it. I actually made some non gluten free chocolate cookies as well and these were FAR better :) :) Great recipe, will make over and over!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with unsalted butter.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1 cup of the semi-sweet chocolate chips, the 2 oz. of unsweetened chocolate, and the 2 Tablespoons of salted butter.
- Remove from heat; add the eggs, sugar, rice flour, vanilla, and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping sides of the pan. Stir in bittersweet chocolate pieces, the rest of the chocolate chips, and the 1 cup of walnuts.
- Drop about a teaspoonful of cookie dough on the greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until the surface of the cookie looks dull and cracked.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. This recipe makes about 36 cookies.