Recipe by Shiv
I found a recipe in a book called 1001 cupcakes and bars and tweeked it to match my diet. It turned out beautifull!!! I hope you like it
- 4 ounces rice flour
- 4 ounces of room temp butter or 4 ounces margarine or 4 ounces soy butter
- 4 ounces caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 and a half teaspoons xanthan gum
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius while mixing the ingredients.
- Put caster sugar into a mixing bowl and mix together with the butter using a fork. (the fork is much better than a spoon it removes the lumps quicker and binds everything evenly).
- Sift in flour, xantham gum, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add eggs.
- Mix all together with a fork tipping bowl to a 45 degree angle until eveything is mixed together. This should add some air bubbles to the mixture and should after 2 minutes standing look a little like chocolate moose.
- Divide out the mixture into bun cases and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 190 degrees celsius.
- You can top with anything you like and enjoy. They are great warm and cold.