1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
Elana's Pantry's Note:
The New York Times blog, Bitten, just did a feature on chocolate cupcakes, which made me realize that a recipe for gluten free chocolate cupcakes is conspicuously lacking from this site. Well, I am happy to say that is no longer the case. In my quest for the perfect gluten free chocolate cupcake, I made these 5 times. Today. Luckily, my boys and their glutenoid friends happily scarfed the "failures." Here, I share with you my success. http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-cupcakes/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a large bowl, blend together eggs, oil and agave.
- 3Blend dry ingredients into wet thoroughly.
- 4Line a cupcake tin with paper liners and scoop a scant 1/4 cup into each.
- 5Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes.
- 6Cool and cover with vegan "buttercream" chocolate frosting (http://www.elanaspantry.com/vegan-chocolate-frosting/).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 178.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: