1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkles
Soft, moist cookies that are as picturesque as they are yummy. Best if enjoyed the day of baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together.
- 2Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 3Mix in vanilla and chocolate.
- 4Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt together; add and mix well.
- 5Shape into one inch balls and roll in icing sugar.
- 6Arrange on greased baking sheets and bake in a preheated 350* oven for 8 to 10 minutes (DO NOT overbake).
- 7Cookies will be quite soft.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkles
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 27.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet rice flour
gluten free baking powder