Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A chocolate lover's delight, these cookies will indulge every one of your senses.... mmmm....
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional) or 1⁄2 teaspoon espresso powder (optional)
- 4 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares or 4 (1 ounce) bittersweet chocolate squares, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate, and butter.
- Remove from heat; add the eggs, sugar, flour, salt, vanilla, powder, and spices (if using). Beat until combined; stir in chopped chocolate pieces and the remaining chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful of cookie dough on greased baking sheets and bake in a preheated 350* oven for 8-10 minutes or until the surface of the cookie looks dull and cracked.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.