Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Banana Oat Muffins
- Combine brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, guar gum and salt in a large bowl.
- Grind oats, quinoa, and flax and chia in a coffee grinder until very fine. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- In another bowl beat banana's until smooth, add brown sugar, egg and melted butter and beat well.
- Add banana mixture to dry ingredients. Mix well. Stir in extra's (chocolate chip, nuts etc).
- Let dough sit for 30 minutes.
- Fill greased muffin cups almost full.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes, or until top springs bake when lightly touched or toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Let sit in pan for five minutes then remove to rack to finish cooling.