Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
My favorite cookies, a must have
Make and share this Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 118.32 ml margarine
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml xanthan gum
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 709.77 ml quick oats
- 283.49 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Blend dry ingredients except oats into butter mixture.
- Add oats 1 cup at a time.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Allow to cool in refrigerator while over preheats to 375.
- Using cookie scoop, portion dough into 50 cookies.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, making sure to remove from pan immediately.
- Cool on wire racks.