1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
My favorite cookies, a must have
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugars together.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla.
- 3Blend dry ingredients except oats into butter mixture.
- 4Add oats 1 cup at a time.
- 5Add chocolate chips.
- 6Allow to cool in refrigerator while over preheats to 375.
- 7Using cookie scoop, portion dough into 50 cookies.
- 8Bake for 7-8 minutes, making sure to remove from pan immediately.
- 9Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.7
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 406.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: