Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
My favorite cookies, a must have
Make and share this Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Blend dry ingredients except oats into butter mixture.
- Add oats 1 cup at a time.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Allow to cool in refrigerator while over preheats to 375.
- Using cookie scoop, portion dough into 50 cookies.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, making sure to remove from pan immediately.
- Cool on wire racks.