Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have been gluten free for a long time and I have discovered many gluten free recipes to share with you. Crepes are practically thin pancakes. They come from France. And I have discovered a mouthwatering recipe that will blow your mind. It doesn't even taste gluten free!
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter (thawed)
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl, and mix. Once mixed, butter a small frying pan and let heat for 2 minutes. Then spoon mixture in just to cover bottom of pan. Flip when edges get brown and badder no longer looks wet. Continue to do this until the batter runs out.
- Combine butter, cinnamon, and sugar into small bowl until completely blended, and at a creamy like texture. You can now spread mixture onto crepes for a delicious and satisfying taste.