Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This gluten free chocolate chip recipe is for all you agave haters out there... They are completely free of agave, I have used yacon instead :-) http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-chip-cookies-with-yacon/
- 591.47 ml almond flour (blanched)
- 2.46 ml sea salt (celtic)
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml grapeseed oil
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml yacon syrup
- 236.59 ml dark chocolate chips (73% cacao)
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.