Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a recipe for gluten-free chocolate chip cookies off the back of the Pamela's Pancake and Baking Mix. They are SO good! I love Pamela's products and recommend them to anyone who is living gluten-free!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used 1 cup of mini chips)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars, add egg and vanilla, the beat together.
- Add Pamela's mix, chocolate chips, and nuts (if using) and mix thoroughly.
- Place scoops of dough (1 TBSP scoop) on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a spatula.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- Let cookies cool slightly and then EAT!
These are good, but a little on the dry side. The flavor is great though, and my little gluten free guy loves them, so that's all that matters :)
Great crispy, sugary and sweet cookies! Great warm or cold with milk! Brought them to a party and the gluten free and non-gluten free loved them! Will definetly make these again!