This is a recipe for gluten-free chocolate chip cookies off the back of the Pamela's Pancake and Baking Mix. They are SO good! I love Pamela's products and recommend them to anyone who is living gluten-free!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars, add egg and vanilla, the beat together.
- Add Pamela's mix, chocolate chips, and nuts (if using) and mix thoroughly.
- Place scoops of dough (1 TBSP scoop) on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a spatula.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- Let cookies cool slightly and then EAT!