1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a must for anyone wanting gluten-free cookies. Taken from Womans Day. These to me taste better than the usual choc chip cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat margarine, sugar and egg in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 2Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- 3Stir in sifted flours and chocolate, mix well.
- 4Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- 5Place 5cm apart onto greased oven trays; flatten slightly.
- 6Cook in a moderate oven,for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 7Stand on tray for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 8Decorate cookies by drizzling with extra melted chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: