Recipe by oopsidaisy
This is a must for anyone wanting gluten-free cookies. Taken from Womans Day. These to me taste better than the usual choc chip cookies.
Top Review by LogicallyLocked
This was REALLY good! I modified it, and used white chocolate chunks, but otherwise I used the same recipe, and it was tasty! Making them with the tablespoon and then squishing them makes really small cookies; so if you want more than 2 1/2 dozen small cookies, I suggest doubling the recipe, cause they don't rise really at all.
- 1⁄4 cup vegan margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- 125 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 60 g additional dark chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat margarine, sugar and egg in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Stir in sifted flours and chocolate, mix well.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Place 5cm apart onto greased oven trays; flatten slightly.
- Cook in a moderate oven,for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Stand on tray for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate cookies by drizzling with extra melted chocolate.