Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I always have a batch of these in the refrigerator for my son who has a gluten sensitivity. It is one of the only gluten free cookies he likes. The baking mix already contains salt and leavening, so there is no need to add it.
- 28.39 ml clover honey
- 28.39 ml walnut oil
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- 14.79 ml water
- 118.29 ml gluten free quick oats
- 295.73 ml pamela's baking & pancake mix
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml coconut
- Mix honey, oil, egg, extract and water.
- Stir in remaining 4 ingredients.
- Mix well, form into a ball and then a "log" (about 1 foot long) on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake @350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Lower oven to 300 degrees.
- Slice log into cookie slices and return to oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and store in refrigerator.