1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Biscotti
I always have a batch of these in the refrigerator for my son who has a gluten sensitivity. It is one of the only gluten free cookies he likes. The baking mix already contains salt and leavening, so there is no need to add it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix honey, oil, egg, extract and water.
- 2Stir in remaining 4 ingredients.
- 3Mix well, form into a ball and then a "log" (about 1 foot long) on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 4Bake @350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- 6Lower oven to 300 degrees.
- 7Slice log into cookie slices and return to oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Cool on wire rack and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g