Perfect Pixie's Note:
Havn't tried these yet, but they look delish, found them on the side of a flour packet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1gently melt together the butter and chocolate.
- 2in a seperate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and nuts.
- 3beat in eggs.
- 4followed by the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
- 5pour into a 6" x 8" oiled and lined baking dish.
- 6bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 7cut into slices before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: