Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Havn't tried these yet, but they look delish, found them on the side of a flour packet
- 100 g butter
- 75 g baking chocolate
- 100 g gluten-free flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 g walnuts, chopped
- 200 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- gently melt together the butter and chocolate.
- in a seperate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and nuts.
- beat in eggs.
- followed by the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
- pour into a 6" x 8" oiled and lined baking dish.
- bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- cut into slices before serving.