Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Havn't tried these yet, but they look delish, found them on the side of a flour packet
Make and share this Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- gently melt together the butter and chocolate.
- in a seperate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and nuts.
- beat in eggs.
- followed by the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
- pour into a 6" x 8" oiled and lined baking dish.
- bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- cut into slices before serving.