- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 1⁄3 cup sweet rice flour
- 1⁄3 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1⁄3 cups gluten-free oats (pure, certified gluten-free)
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat in egg.
- Mix in flour, soda, salt, and spices.
- Add bananas and oatmeal; mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, or melt and set aside.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in a preheated 400* oven until edges begin to brown.
- If chocolates are melted, spread a dollop on top of each cookie.