1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Choco-Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Moist little bites bursting with sweet banana flavour. Try with butterscotch chips for a smooth and creamy treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup egg white
- 1/3 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/3 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/3 cups gluten-free oats (pure, certified gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1Cream butter and sugar together.
- 2Beat in egg.
- 3Mix in flour, soda, salt, and spices.
- 4Add bananas and oatmeal; mix well.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheet.
- 6Sprinkle with chocolate chips, or melt and set aside.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes in a preheated 400* oven until edges begin to brown.
- 8If chocolates are melted, spread a dollop on top of each cookie.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Choco-Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 108.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: