Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Mmm! Melty, decadent chocolate in a warm banana bread... to die for!
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sift flour, sugar, powder, soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, beat together the egg, milk, oil, and bananas.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and beat for about 30 seconds (batter should be lumpy).
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Turn into grease 9"x3"x5" pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 65 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before slicing.
Fantastic recipe. Incredibly moist. I added walnuts as well. Thank you!
Made delicious muffins! Thanks for a great recipe, will make it often.
This was delicious and very easy. I used Bette Hagman's 4 Flour Bean Blend and 1 tsp Xanthan gum. Even at high altitude it came out perfect and delicious! We'll be making often! Thanks!