1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Choco-Banana Loaf
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Mmm! Melty, decadent chocolate in a warm banana bread... to die for!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, sugar, powder, soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- 2In a seperate bowl, beat together the egg, milk, oil, and bananas.
- 3Add liquid to dry ingredients and beat for about 30 seconds (batter should be lumpy).
- 4Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Turn into grease 9"x3"x5" pan.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 65 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Choco-Banana Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 382.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: