Recipe by What's Cooking?
This is an awful recipe, turned out terribly. Completely INEDIBLE. I would not recommend bothering to try it.
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot, powdered
- 1 tablespoon light vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- ghee or olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Roll into 1" balls and pat flat.
- With a rolling pin, roll flattened dough balls into thin rounds.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan (cast iron recommended) until very hot. Reduce heat to medium high and heat each round for 1-2 minutes on each side, until warmed and slightly browned. Brush with ghee or olive oil and serve hot (store extras in the refrigerator).