1 hr 20 mins
Andrew Mollmann's Note:
Tasty chicken pot pie modified to be gluten free. I used a store bought pie crust from Whole Foods, but you can make your own...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cut up all of the vegetables and place them in a pot with the raw chicken and the chicken broth.
- 3Boil until the chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken from pot and cut into 1" chunks.
- 4Add salt, pepper and chopped chicken. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5Mix flour with ~1 cup cold water and add to pot.
- 6Mix cornstarch with ~1 cup cold water and slowly pour into pot.
- 7Mix well and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- 8Pour mixture into oven dish. I used a 9" x 9" x 2" dish and it all fit in perfectly.
- 9Top dish with pie crust. Cut several slits in pie crust to allow steam to escape.
- 10Bake in oven until edges of pie crust are golden brown and mixture is bubbling through cracks. (about 25-35 minutes).
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.9
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 1221.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: