1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets (Easy)
I made these today for a daycare and they were a big hit. The taste reminds me of french fries. They were so good I didn't even dip them in anything. So easy to make. Use flavored mayo to mix it up a bit. They dont keep very well as the potato flakes will soak up moisture and become mashed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut chicken breasts into "nuggets"
- 3Rinse and dry nuggets.
- 4Put in bowl and coat with mayo.
- 5Put potato flakes in different bowl and coat nuggets.
- 6Place nuggets on baking sheet and put into oven for about 20 minutes or until done, flipping once to brown evenly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets (Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 188.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: