I made these today for a daycare and they were a big hit. The taste reminds me of french fries. They were so good I didn't even dip them in anything. So easy to make. Use flavored mayo to mix it up a bit. They dont keep very well as the potato flakes will soak up moisture and become mashed.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts into "nuggets"
- Rinse and dry nuggets.
- Put in bowl and coat with mayo.
- Put potato flakes in different bowl and coat nuggets.
- Place nuggets on baking sheet and put into oven for about 20 minutes or until done, flipping once to brown evenly.