1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Cherry Icebox Cookies
These cookies are a pretty shade of pink, with little bits of sweet candied cherries speckled throughout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and sugar together.
- 2Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 3Work the flour and chopped cherries into the batter, mixing until well combined and evenly coloured.
- 4If the dough is a little dry, or not pink enough, add a bit of the liquid from the candied cherries.
- 5Roll into logs about 2" in diameter, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- 6When ready to bake, slice logs thinly and place on a greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake in a preheated 375* oven for 6-8 minutes or until nicely browned along the edges.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Cherry Icebox Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 29.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: