Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This cheesecake is gluten free and is also lower in fat than most cheesecakes.
Make and share this Gluten Free Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 165°C.
- In a food processor mix the cheeses until smooth.
- Add the honey, lemon juice, rind, vanilla, cornflour and eggwhites.
- Mix again until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a 20cm springform tin which has been lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour until cheesecake is set.
- Allow cheesecake to cool completely before releasing from tin.
- For best results make the day aheads of serving and refrigerate overnight before removing from the tin.
- When ready to serve top with a mixture of chopped fresh fruits such as strawberries and kiwifruit or bananas.
- Drizzle with passionfruit pulp.
- Could also be served topped with chocolate sauce or whatever else you like.