1 hr 10 mins
This cheesecake is gluten free and is also lower in fat than most cheesecakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 165°C.
- 2In a food processor mix the cheeses until smooth.
- 3Add the honey, lemon juice, rind, vanilla, cornflour and eggwhites.
- 4Mix again until smooth and creamy.
- 5Pour mixture into a 20cm springform tin which has been lined with baking paper.
- 6Bake for 50 minutes to an hour until cheesecake is set.
- 7Allow cheesecake to cool completely before releasing from tin.
- 8For best results make the day aheads of serving and refrigerate overnight before removing from the tin.
- 9When ready to serve top with a mixture of chopped fresh fruits such as strawberries and kiwifruit or bananas.
- 10Drizzle with passionfruit pulp.
- 11Could also be served topped with chocolate sauce or whatever else you like.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 259.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of