1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Cheddar Dill Scones
These scones are light and savory and best served warm out of the oven. They would be a great addition to any brunch and would pair well with dishes like tomato soup or chicken salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine the dry ingredients.
- 3Cut in the butter using two knives.
- 4Add the beaten egg and milk to the dry ingredients, mixing with a fork. The batter will be thick and lumpy. Fold in the shredded cheese.
- 5Drop large, tall dollops onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. About 1/4 cup of batter will make for even scones.
- 6Bake for 15-17 minutes until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Cheddar Dill Scones
Serving Size: 1 (698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 578.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g