Recipe by LARavenscroft
This is an adaptation of Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits. I sometimes bake these in the morning for breakfast leaving out the garlic . They're great for sausage biscuits - something I thought I would never eat again!
- 2 1⁄4 cups pamela's baking and pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Cut in butter.
- Stir in cheddar cheese.
- Add the beaten egg and the milk.
- Drop onto an ungreased baking sheet - about a 1/4 cup for each biscuit (I use an ice cream scoop).
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until golden brown.