1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Casein Free Applesauce Muffins
Great celiac-friendly afterschool snack or breakfast-on-the-go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit and line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- 2Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl; mix just until blended.
- 3Divide muffin batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 4Bake for 12-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Casein Free Applesauce Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.9
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 933.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: