1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Carrot-Zucchini Chocolate Cookies
These yummy cookies will convert anyone who dislikes veggies. Soft and chewy, they are a delight at any age! Please note: If you do not want to see the vegetables in the finished product, peel the zucchini before grating and use white carrots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon clove, ground
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 5 -6 carrots, grated
- 1/8 cup mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips or 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 ounces semisweet baking chocolate or 4 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar; add the egg whites and mix well.
- 2Add in flour, baking powder, spices, and salt; mix well.
- 3Add milk; mix well.
- 4Stir in zucchini, carrots, and orange; mix well.
- 5Stir chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
- 6Drop onto parchment paper lined baking sheets by teaspoon.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cookies have set.
- 8Melt baking chocolate and dip each cookie halfway.
- 9Let cool or eat while still warm.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Carrot-Zucchini Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g