Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
Delicious, super moist, super healthy, gluten and dairy free muffins made with quinoa flour, almond meal, carrots and sweet potatoes. So yummy and so healthy. A great way to sneak in a serving of veggies to the kids for a snack or breakfast. I have made waffles with this recipe as well and they turned out great.
- 1⁄2 cup almond meal
- 1⁄2 cup quinoa flour
- 1⁄2 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1 cup carrot (finely grated or finely chopped in a food processor)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey (use 1/2 cup if you don't have stevia)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk (melted)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- stevia (1/2- 1 dropper NuNaturals)
- 2 dashes ginger
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine everything in a food processor until it is a smooth thick batter.
- Fill muffin tins almost full. They rise a little bit not much though. Makes between 16-20 muffins.