Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These lightly sweetened, gluten free carrot muffins are made with high fiber coconut flour. They make a great addition to any brunch menu, though especially one for a healthy Mother’s Day breakfast or brunch. http://www.elanaspantry.com/carrot-muffins-with-coconut-flour/
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, blend together eggs, oil, yacon and vanilla.
- Blend dry ingredients into wet, then fold in carrots and currants.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil and then dust with coconut flour.
- Spoon approximately 1 teaspoon of batter into each greased mini muffin cup.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.