1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Carrot Cookies
Moist and lightly spiced, these hearty oat cookies can be left plain or iced with Orange Icing Glaze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cooked mashed carrot (or fresh, grated)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 2 cups gluten-free oats (pure, certified gf)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup raisins (optional)
- 1Cream butter and sugar well.
- 2Beat in egg.
- 3Mix in carrot, milk, and vanilla.
- 4Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 12 to 15 minutes until slightly browned.
- 7Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Carrot Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 62.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: