Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hearty oatmeal cookies with sweet-tart apples and smooth butterscotch flavour.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups gluten-free oats (pure, certified gluten-free)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1 cup apple, diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Beat butter with brown sugar and eggs until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Drop onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheates 350* oven for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.