1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Butter-Free Chocolate Cake
This recipe is adaptation from James Martin's Desserts and yields and ultra-delicious dense chocolate cake
My Private Note
20 cm c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate the egg whites from the yellow and whisk the sugar with the yellows.Next sift the cocoa powder and add to the yolk-sugar mixture.
- 2Beat the egg whites seperately untill firm and combine into the yolk mixture.
- 3Pour the batter into a greased tin and bake at 180C for 10-15 minute.
- 4Cool on the wire rack and devour the cake!
- 5(One can reduce the sugar to get more of bitter chocolate flavor.gives one a real kick.because of lack of butter, this cake should be consumed in 1-2 days).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Butter-Free Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 35.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g