Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is adaptation from James Martin's Desserts and yields and ultra-delicious dense chocolate cake
- Separate the egg whites from the yellow and whisk the sugar with the yellows.Next sift the cocoa powder and add to the yolk-sugar mixture.
- Beat the egg whites seperately untill firm and combine into the yolk mixture.
- Pour the batter into a greased tin and bake at 180C for 10-15 minute.
- Cool on the wire rack and devour the cake!
- (One can reduce the sugar to get more of bitter chocolate flavor.gives one a real kick.because of lack of butter, this cake should be consumed in 1-2 days).