Taken from Super Food Ideas
Make and share this Gluten Free Buckwheat Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 180 C.
- Grease 9 x 19 cms loaf tin.
- Sift flours, baking powder and salt into large bowl.
- stir in sugar.
- Lightly beat egg whites with electric mixer until just frothy.
- Stir in milk and oil and add to flour mixture.
- Beat 3 minutes until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, smooth top.
- Press seeds lightly into mixture.
- Bake 55 - 60 minutes then stand 10 minutes.
- turn out to cool.