1/5 Photos of Gluten Free Buckwheat Bread
1 hr 15 mins
Taken from Super Food Ideas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 180 C.
- 2Grease 9 x 19 cms loaf tin.
- 3Sift flours, baking powder and salt into large bowl.
- 4stir in sugar.
- 5Lightly beat egg whites with electric mixer until just frothy.
- 6Stir in milk and oil and add to flour mixture.
- 7Beat 3 minutes until smooth.
- 8Pour mixture into prepared pan, smooth top.
- 9Press seeds lightly into mixture.
- 10Bake 55 - 60 minutes then stand 10 minutes.
- 11turn out to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Buckwheat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 174.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder