I haven't tried this but it looks so good! The recipe comes from here: blackbird-bakery.com/archive/brownies-can-be-fun/ Go there to see a picture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF and butter and line a 9 x 13” baking pan (preferably glass or porcelain) with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and the butter, being careful not to let the chocolate scorch. Whisk in one cup of the sugar and then remove from the heat; set aside.
- 3Measure all of your dry ingredients into a separate bowl and stir to combine. Set aside. In another bowl, whisk the whole eggs with the remaining cup of sugar and whip until the eggs have doubled in volume. Fold half of the egg mixture into the melted chocolate, then fold in half of the dry ingredients. Repeat with the remaining eggs and flours and whisk until smooth. Your batter is now ready.
- 4Pour the batter into your prepared baking dish and bake at 350ºF for 25 minutes. The top of the brownies should have a gentle crack along the perimeter.
- 5Allow to cool completely in the pan before lifting the brownies out by grasping the parchment paper and transferring to a cutting board for slicing.
- 6Makes 12-18 Brownies.
- 7These are fantastic with a scoop of ice cream and even better refrigerated and served with a glass of milk.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 175.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: