Gluten Free Brown Sugar Shortbread Cookies
- Beat butter, sugar, and brown rice syrup together until well blended. Add vanilla, mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Spread evenly in a greased or parchment paper lined 9x13 glass pan. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Take pan out of the oven and let sit at room temp while oven preheats.
- Bake cookies for 20-30 minutes. Edges should be browned. Cut into little pieces while still warm and cool completely in pan before serving.
- Recipe courtesy Sarah Shilhavy.