Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My family loves cereal bars but I hated making them with marshmallows and corn syrup. I found a recipe (#94905) and "embellished" it a bit. They are a little crumbly but my husband loved them, which was the clincher since he isn't a huge peanut butter fan. I'll be making these again! They are just 5 steps.
- 1. Spray 8x8 pan with cooking spray. If you want a thinner bar, use a 9x9 pan.
- 2. In a large saucepan, melt peanut butter and honey over medium heat.
- 3. When melted, turn off heat and add remaining ingredients.
- 4. Stir, and spoon into greased pan.
- 5. Let cool and enjoy!
- *Note: The cocoa powder, sunflower seeds, dried fruit and coconut are optional ingredients and can be removed or replaced with like ingredients. For example, you could try using cashews and dried apricots, etc.