Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious, healthy, grain free and vegan, these taste more like dessert bars...kind of reminds me of a Blondie. I found this recipe on Chow.com and wanted to share... Note: I did not have grapeseed oil so I used coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet.
- Mix in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish with grapeseed oil.
- Press the dough into the baking dish, wetting your hands with water to help pat the dough down evenly.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.