1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Breaded Chicken
Ilmar Simanovskis's Note:
This is a breaded chicken that is made with oats instead of flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- 2whisk milk and egg into a separate bowl.
- 3dip each chicken thigh in the milk mixture and then into the dry mixture.
- 4place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 5place in oven at 350 F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Breaded Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 373.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 28.9 g