1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Bread (With Almond Flour)
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This quick and easy bread is full of fiber (from the flax and almond) and tasty in oh so many ways. Here's the blogged post with full recipe: http://www.elanaspantry.com/gluten-free-bread-20/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a larger bowl, blend eggs 3-5 minutes until frothy.
- 3Stir agave and vinegar into eggs.
- 4Mix dry ingredients into wet.
- 5Pour batter into a greased medium sized loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- 7Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Bread (With Almond Flour)
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 260.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: