Recipe by Elana's Pantry
This quick and easy bread is full of fiber (from the flax and almond) and tasty in oh so many ways. Here's the blogged post with full recipe: http://www.elanaspantry.com/gluten-free-bread-20/
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3⁄4 cup arrowroot
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, salt and baking soda.
- In a larger bowl, blend eggs 3-5 minutes until frothy.
- Stir agave and vinegar into eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet.
- Pour batter into a greased medium sized loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.