Recipe by nguthrie85
got this recipe from my mother in law, she got it from a cookbook, who knows where it really came from. its pretty good.
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons yeast
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 cups tapioca starch
- 2 cups rice flour
- 2⁄3 cup powdered milk (is optional)
- 4 teaspoons guar gum (or xanthum gum)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- mix water, sugar, yeast. set aside to rise for about 10 minute.
- mix wet (water, eggs, oil, vinegar) ingredints, mix well.
- mix dry ingredients (tapioca starch, flour, milk powder, guar gum, salt, sugar).
- add yeast mixture and remaining wet ingredients to dry ingredients and beat well for about 2 minutes.
- pour into 2 bread pans.
- cover and allow to rise until double in size.
- bake at 350 for about 50 minutes.