got this recipe from my mother in law, she got it from a cookbook, who knows where it really came from. its pretty good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix water, sugar, yeast. set aside to rise for about 10 minute.
- 2mix wet (water, eggs, oil, vinegar) ingredints, mix well.
- 3mix dry ingredients (tapioca starch, flour, milk powder, guar gum, salt, sugar).
- 4add yeast mixture and remaining wet ingredients to dry ingredients and beat well for about 2 minutes.
- 5pour into 2 bread pans.
- 6cover and allow to rise until double in size.
- 7bake at 350 for about 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Bread
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: