Recipe by Angel-mae & cleopatra's mummy
Another one from my gluten free Christmas menu. Perfect with custard or ice cream.
- 90 g butter (don't use margarine)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup golden syrup
- 1⁄2 cup orgran multi purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line baking trays with nonstick paper.
- Place butter, syrup and sugar in pan over low/medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add flour and ginger.
- Place 3 teaspoon scopes on each tray THESE SPREAD A LOT--LEAVE ROOM.
- Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 1 minute.
- Wrap around large wooden spoon handle till set.
- Store in an air-tight container with layers of baking paper between.